Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Going INSANE

My brothers Senior Prom was the other day and I wasn't able to see him and share a special moment with him.  I miss him and my other siblings so damn much.  I'm not an only child, but that's what I feel like.  I just want to spend time with them.  I don't know much about them and it hurts me.  I want to know who their friends are, what their favorite food; song; color; movie are.  That's not to much to ask, is it?  I feel haunted by my moms past drug addiction everyday. I try not to think about the past and just make my future better, but it's hard.  I just want to spend a little time with my brothers and sisters.   I forgive my mom for the past, but this is the one thing that still really bothers me!  

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever asked their mom to spend time with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly feel that she won't let me. I've never actually called and asked her tho. I message and comment my brother every once in awhile on myspace and I believe he'd tell me if I was able to come over. I don't know tho. I hope one day I have the courage to call her and ask cause I really miss them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think if you honestly feel the way you do you might just try giving her a call....just my thoughts

    ReplyDelete