Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ALL ALONE

Wait and HopeImage by Pandiyan via Flickr




So at this point I'm still sleeping in my car and staying at different friends houses. I was looking for a job and just trying to live. Not having any money sucked because I ended up writing a bunch of bad checks for food, gas, clothes, blankets, etc. Money that I still owe til this day! My friend Rachel who was awesome enough to sleep in my car with me some nights and let me stay at her grandma's a few times! Her and I decided to move into my dads. My dad left one afternoon and was gone for a few days. Rachel and I were like what the hell is going on. Come to find out my dad also had a substance abuse problem. I was just like whatever. I needed a place to live. Well my grandma comes over and tells me that my dad is in jail. SWEET!! Am I ever gonna live in a healthy environment?? It's not looking like it at this point! I finally get a job. I'm months behind on my car payment so now I'll finally be able to start paying. Well that didn't happen cause we got a disconnect notice from NIPSCO. We had to pay like $500 or it was getting shut off. So we got all of our money together, borrowed money and sold a few things so we weren't without power! One of the girls I worked with was sweet enough to lend me the money to make my car payment. I tell my dad that I had to borrow money to make my car payment because all the money I had went to pay the NIPSCO bill. He was like "do you have $20"? I'm like seriously! I just told him I had to borrow money! He keeps asking me for money. I just paid his $500 NIPSCO bill! It wasn't like any of that bill was part of mine cause I just moved in there! Well I couldn't deal with him anymore! So I pack my belongings in my car and head to my mom's. I didn't want to go live with her cause there really wasn't room for me and she still had a substance abuse problem. I get to my mom's place and I didn't like it at all. So I wasn't really ever there, I just had my belongings there. I didn't know anyone from the area. All my friends lived in a different county. So I spent most of my time staying with friends. One night I was at the place I was working and in comes a Repo man. I was like sweet, he's here for my car. The man was cool tho and let me get all my belongings out of my car. It didn't help that I just moved and never finished getting everything out of my car. I was lucky enough that one of my friends let me put my stuff in his car and give me a ride back to my mom's.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. hurry hurry, quick, quick...i want to read moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....is that sick and sadistic or what?

    ReplyDelete