Friday, May 1, 2009

BOGUS PEOPLE

I love how people leave comments on my blog but can't say who they are. Why can't you say who you are? Why do you have to be "anonymous"? What are you scared of? If you can't say who you are then maybe you need to mind your own damn business and fuck off.

For someone to say "this is the most self-loathing piece of work" is completely wrong. How is me telling my life story self-loathing? It's not! I'm doing this to help break down walls and move on in life. I want to better myself and better the life of others around me. So for you people that want to continue to hate on me go right away. So you and your "anonymous" shit talkin ass can keep on keepin' on. Keep living your lame life. If you can't say who you are, then why comment? People need to learn how to express themselves, show their emotions and know there's nothing wrong with doing those things. PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment